- RSS Channel Showcase 5634711
- RSS Channel Showcase 4045024
- RSS Channel Showcase 7471359
- RSS Channel Showcase 7487706
- 07/26/18--10:47: 3rd Annual College Readiness XPOSED Atlanta Metro College
- 07/26/18--11:13: The B.E.L. Haiti Initiative: Art of Networking
- 09/12/18--11:02: Clayton State University: You Are Your Brand Leadership Retreat
- 09/12/18--11:28: GMEA PowerUP Conference Make It Happen Vision Board Workshop
- 11/12/18--14:19: NextIn Line Network 2nd Annual College Fair Stone Mountain High
College Readiness XPOSED is a 2-hour high impact and interactive workshop designed to help high school students prepare for college admission. Students will get exclusive insight of what goes on...
Alton Walker presented the Art of Networking Workshop to kick-off the BEL Initiative Program About the B.E.L.: The B.E.L. Haiti Initiative is a program of the Georgia Haitian-American Chamber of Commerce, Inc....
NextIn Line Network Presented “The Brand Called YOU” Workshop at the Clayton State Campus Life Leadership Retreat. This is the 4rd consecutive year working with Clayton State University Students Leaders....
NextIN Line Network conducting the PowerUp “Make It Happen” Vision Board Workshop for the 2018 GMEA PowerUp Conference. The Georgia Marketing Education Association is an affiliate of the Georgia Association...
NextIn Line Network presented a school wide college fair at Stone Mountain High School on October 17th. Over 1000 students had the opportunity to network with 25+ Colleges. Students also...